This article has links to products and services we love, which we may make commission from.
On March 22nd 2016, Craig and I (Gemma) eloped to Austin, Texas. Why Austin? We love the city and the festival South By Southwest. Craig has been three times, and I’ve been twice. Since it is relatively simple for Scots to marry in Texas we decided to get wed after SXSW and before we started travelling home (slowly) from our 18-month career break to travel. You can read all about our Vancouver engagement and Austin elopement here as this article is dedicated to the photos!
Let me know which is your favourite in the comments below!
1. The Ring Bearing Box
2. The Ring Exchange
3. Me ‘Greeting’ – Scottish word! Definition
4. Wedding Selfie At Lou Neff Point
5. Frida Kahlo Knows
6. Outfit Change For Dancing at Mohawk
7. Throwing Shapes In Style
What’s your favourite?
You May Also Like Our Other Austin Guides
- Unique things to do in Austin
- Cute Instagram spots around Austin
- Where to eat around the city
- Austin at Christmas
- Austin to Big Bend epic road trip
- Our Austin elopement story
- Wedding photoshoot in Austin
- How to do SXSW for free