ABOUT TWO SCOTS ABROAD
Hello, we’re Gemma and Craig, Two Scots Abroad, full time workers with a life-long travel habit.
We know your audience because we are it. Craig is a tradesman, Gemma is a professional blogger [and ex-teacher].
We work hard, save intensely and travel extensively, enjoying experiences on our ever growing bucket list.
If your company fits our niche, is ethical, and fun, we’re interested in finding out more about you.
→ Image taken during the NUART Aberdeen campaign.
WHY WORK WITH TWO SCOTS ABROAD?
- 150K+ travel fans visit Two Scots Abroad every month for advice + destination guides
- We appear on page one of Google for many of our articles. How?
- Gemma’s has kick ass SEO skills
- Gemma co-owns the popular SEO for bloggers network, Make Traffic Happen
- A community of 30K social media followers over Instagram, Facebook + Twitter
- Numbers aside, we are real people and that is why businesses and boards from Currys PC World to CalMac Ferries have teamed up with us since 2014
- Let us represent your brand and here is how…
→ Image taken during the Huntsville space camp campaign.
WAYS TO WORK TOGETHER
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY
Working with Two Scots Abroad was not only the professional experience we hoped it would be, it was also an amazing personal one.
The posts and recognition we have been part of since our Rocky Mountain trip have more than exceeded expectations.
Add to this that Craig and Gemma were a massive part of the tour, often outshining myself as their guide, and it was a trip that none of the 55 passengers involved will ever forget.
They adopted our company Wolfpack philosophy instantly and will be strong pack members for life.
» Lee Henderson, Sales & Marketing Manager
I contacted Gemma after finding her blog online and asked if she’d like to work with us on a tourism campaign for ScotRail.
Gemma tested one of the travel passes and provided a blog and images documenting her experience.
The content we got back was excellent and performed really well, she also went over and above by using her connections to help us find other suitable bloggers.
Gemma is very professional, has excellent communication skills and takes a brilliant collaborative approach.
I can’t recommend her highly enough!
» Lynsey McCarthy, D8