So that’s goodbye to the Sunshine Coast for the time being. There is a good chance that we will return for the month of December for a hostel take over if you fancy spending Christmas and Hogmanay (and my 31st birthday) with us Two Scots?
Which photo wins? You decide! Tell us below in the comments field below.
1. Even after a day of rain you get this cheeky sunset at Roberts Creek
2. Chapman Falls after some rainfall
3. Saying goodbye to my favourite lake – Katherine
4. HOT FAV! Kayaking in Gibsons
5. Goodbye sun, hello moon at Davis Bay
6. hiya Vancouver! hiding from the rain at the aquarium
Winner of Photo of the Fortnight #11 will be announced on Facebook next fortnight!