Very excited to share Photo of the Fortnight #13 – Rockies Array! As you know (because I have not stopped raving about it,) Craig and I spent four days with 52 other ‘wolves’ on West Trek’s Summer Explorer Rockies Tour (in Canada.) We’ve both suffered from West Trek withdrawals and it has been a tough job selecting photos for this POTF because there are so many freaking gems to choose from! I’m in Toronto just now, I’ve left Craig back in Van to play with his new West Trek friends…
1. Boys being boys at Mount Robson (Hi Sebastian the Colombian!)
2. A thistle at Emerald Lake (my favourite lake)
3. Brave soldiers hiking on a glacier at Columbia Ice Fields
4. ATHABASCA FALLS, try saying that fast
5. that blue! Moraine Lake and Two jack lake
6. I’m Mr Anderson! Did you know that Matrix was filmed in Banff?..
Over to you – Vote in the comments field below.
Winner announced on Facebook.