Seriously, where does the time go? We have spent the majority of our time in Roberts Creek on the Sunshine Coast this fortnight with a short trip to Vancouver to say goodbye to my parents (sob!) Exciting news, we have secured an apartment for September so it’s official, we are moving to The Big Smoke!
You voted and the winner of Photo of the Fortnight #8 with a clear lead was Photo 1 – The city poking through the Chinese Gardens in Vancouver.
Now for Photo of the Fortnight #9. We look forward to hearing from you and will announce the winner through Facebook (not with us on there yet? Join the other 1041 lovely people and ‘like’ us here.)
1. Reflections are fun! Marina, Gibsons. Snapped during my first Instameet.
2. Celebration of Light in Vancouver (Brazil’s effort.)
3. Coola the Bear, Grouse Mountain and not my backyard thankfully!
5. Lonsdale Quay, Vancouver. Pride, BC and Canadian flag. And the skyline…
6. Street Art in Gibsons, The Sunshine Coast.
Remember to tell us your choice and why in the comments below!
Like our story? Never miss a post – sign up here.