Last Photo of the Fortnight saw me flying to Toronto to meet my besty, Helen. This fortnight I am back in Vancouver and my feisty friend, JEN G, is visiting on her ‘tattie holidays’ (October holidays). Craig, Jen G, and myself have taken a few trips around Scotland together with our very missed pal, Gordon. The four of us have swapped clothes in Skye, camped in the Cairngorms and ceilidhed in the capital – Edinburgh!
It’s never a dull moment when Jen G is around. We cycled the Sea Wall (which is now one of my favourite pastimes), saw a DJ, ate Thai and, photographed my first bear in the wild (not on Davie Street!)
Tell us which wins POTF #15 in the comments below –
Winner announced on Facebook!
1. on Mondays we wear… yellow!
2. ROMANTEEKO HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE, STANLEY PARK IN FALL
3. BROCKTON POINT LIGHTHOUSE & SIWASH ROCK, STANLEY PARK
4. AUTOMATIC MOOD SHIFTER FOR ME – VANCOUVER SKYLINE
5. UH-OH! DRINKS & JENGA, MOUNT PLEASANT (NEW ‘HOOD COME DECEMBER)
6. RAINCOUVER HAS NOW MADE HER PRESENCE NOTICED
Oh yeah, Craig & I also got engaged 😉